10.24.2007

{a home office}

My mom's house is very yellow. Not, like bright yellow or even mustard yellow, but a very muted and hardly noticable yellow. It's very pretty and I've always liked it. The outside matches the inside and it's happy and cheerful - just like my mom.

My mom is repainting her yellow house. Guess what color she is having it painted? You guessed it - yellow. However, I think I successfully convinced her to paint one of the guest rooms a natural spring green and her home office a light blue (think the color of my bedroom).

When we had dinner over there on Monday night, my mom and I did a little rearranging and some brainstorming about her home office. I know I've seen some great ideas out there for organizing a home office but I can't seem to locate any of the websites that held that inspiration. Can any of you help?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so bad at paint colors - but I can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

http://www.meckmom.com/

Very cute site with some links to other organizing sites.

•stephanie• said...

you have to see these:
http://margieromney-aslett.typepad.com/im_just_a_girl/2007/10/my-studio.html
and
http://margieromney-aslett.typepad.com/photos/my_studiofinally/index.html
to die for.
sorry . . . don't know how to make clickable links in comments. please copy and paste.

Erica said...

I like looking at the organizing ideas on realsimple.com