that is a great headboard
beautiful and clean. by the way thank you thank you for the new layout! i love it!!!! you are amazing!
headboard envy.
It looks awesome!
Come decorate my house now!
I love the prints on your wall...did you do those? If so, how? If not, where did you get them? Lovely on all counts.
Should you tell everyone that the headboard is really just painted on the wall? When I saw it in your room it fooled me too. What a great idea!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is a great headboard
beautiful and clean. by the way thank you thank you for the new layout! i love it!!!! you are amazing!
headboard envy.
It looks awesome!
Come decorate my house now!
I love the prints on your wall...did you do those? If so, how? If not, where did you get them?
Lovely on all counts.
Should you tell everyone that the headboard is really just painted on the wall? When I saw it in your room it fooled me too. What a great idea!
Post a Comment