10.23.2007

{oh beautiful day}

Although I just LOVE Autumn, I think these Spring flowers are delightful.

I can see myself now walking through those open gardens in a beautiful, white linen dress. I can smell the grass and the sunshine. I can taste the grapes that I am munching from my hand. And then, I lay down on a soft quilt with a feather pillow and read a delicious book with my head in David's lap.

Sheesh, I feel like the words "bring me the head of a pig" should fit somewhere in that paragraph. Cheeser, I am. However, I do wish that the weather could be lovely all year round.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm Alice's friend Jennifer... and am planning a bridal shower. We want it to be a rose garden theme... in November. Lot's of details that I won't go into but I need help with a menu. IDEAS???? jabrinkerhoff@gmail.com

Thanks!