I LOVE this coat! Super cute! If the price is right you should def buy it! Even though you can only wear it for like 2 days down there. :) Have I mentioned that I LOVE living in cold weather because I get to wear all the super cute clothes?
Are you needing validation? Go for it, you deserve this coat. :) And if you make your blog private, cool, we'll probably do the same but keep us posted cause we'll still want to come visit.
8 comments:
I think I may have to copy the "got milk" idea! I laughed so hard about that!
Where oh where is that from?
Wait, just figured it out!
I LOVE this coat! Super cute! If the price is right you should def buy it! Even though you can only wear it for like 2 days down there. :) Have I mentioned that I LOVE living in cold weather because I get to wear all the super cute clothes?
Super cute. I am hot blooded and need to move somewhere cold. I never keep coats on long enough in AZ.
i second all of that!
Liz, that coat would look fantastic on you.
Are you needing validation? Go for it, you deserve this coat. :) And if you make your blog private, cool, we'll probably do the same but keep us posted cause we'll still want to come visit.
Post a Comment