Relationship status: Married and guilty of "falling of the face of the earth" after doing so. Can you blame me? My husband is a sexy babe!
Celebrity Crush: Cate Blanchett (have you seen her?)
and Mark Ruffalo (have you seen him in Eternal Sunshine or 13 Going On 30? <-- Let’s pretend I haven’t.)
Favorite Band:
Matt Pond PA (because everything about every song is almost flawless) and
David Gray (because he was my soundtrack in Ireland as I walked around Powerscourt).Favorite Movie: Shadowlands (I can’t even talk about it), Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain(makes me so happy I could die), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (makes me think about love and relationships and I live for those two things).
What kind of pet do you own? I so wish we had a redbone coonhound puppy. Someday we will have one and I will name it Frankie – boy or girl.
Where do you live? Arizona, bleh.
I'd rather be living here though. OH, how I’d rather be living there.
Where do you work? I'd rather not talk about the work I do. It's very secretive and also boring.
What do you look like? A human girl. Mostly like this:
What do you drive? I drive this:
but I wish I drove this:
What is your favorite TV show? LOST (can’t watch this alone), The Office (can’t watch this without peeing a little) and Gilmore Girls (I died a little inside when they told me it was over)
How would you describe yourself?
I'm a prisoner of love.What is your name? Work: Elizabeth, Most Family: Liz, My Mother: Elizabeth, Brothers, Christian, Stephen and Marcus: Lizzy, Mitch: Lizzy or E, David: “Girl”, “Liz” or “Wife”. Mostly “Girl” though.
Favorite candy? I love me some Riesen
and 5th Avenue. I also quite love fruit Mentos (a trait I acquired from my husband) and Red Vines. 
2 comments:
You can't believe how tickled I was when you said you wanted a redbone. They are adorable little rascals!
HEY lIZ! fUN POST BUT WHATS WITH dOGGIN' ON AZ?
Post a Comment