Segment 2: David
Relationship Status: Married and loving it. My wife's the bomb.

Celebrity Crush: Michelle Pfeiffer
(especially on the last scene of One Fine Day. She is one hot mama!) and I have a man-crush on Sam Seaborn from The West Wing. 
Favorite Band: The Shins.
My wife forced all her music upon me and so now I really like them. I also really love the soundtrack to Spirit and Meatloaf has a special place in my heart. "My Best Friend Kenny" - that's all I have to say.
My wife forced all her music upon me and so now I really like them. I also really love the soundtrack to Spirit and Meatloaf has a special place in my heart. "My Best Friend Kenny" - that's all I have to say.
What kind of pet do you own? We have lots of crickets
Where do you live? Somewhere other than San Diego and therefore, lame.
Where do you work? For some construction company.
What do you look like? Not as thin as I once was.

What do you drive? A Pick-Up truck and always will until the day I die.
What is your favorite TV show? Scrubs
How would you describe yourself? Intelligent, handsome, clever, kind, charming, edible and downright sexy.
What is your name? I Am David.
Favorite Candy? Starbursts and Jelly Bellys


2 comments:
We LOVE the Spirit soundtrack over here! Love Bryan Adams. Where's he been lately? Hopefully he's got a prescription for Accutane for his cycstic acne issue, poor dude.
Hopefully those aren't boa constrictor eggs or anything creepy...do keep us posted!
If you love Michelle Pfeiffer, you must watch "Lady Hawke"-- LOVE it! Definitely an oldie, but a goodie.
Post a Comment