4.02.2008
{april fools}
This year, I played the best April Fools joke ever! It may have to do with the fact that I waited ALL day to play the prank (and the anticipation got me all riled up) but it was soooo worth it. It was bedtime and while David finished up his homework before coming in to brush his teeth, I squeezed a little toothpaste out of his tube, pushed in a raisin and covered it back up. Perfect. Then I waited in anticipation with my phone handy and caught his perfect reaction as he came into the bathroom to brush. I don't know why it was so funny to me but I cannot have been more happy with the outcome (read: I laughed until I cried).
{Other pranks I played: taped down my boss's phone receiver and then called her and watched her answer a dead phone (hee hee), taped a piece of paper on the bottom of her mouse so that it wouldn't quite move right (heard her mumble, "Da*# my mouse is dirty!")}
ways I labels:
David,
fun,
holidays,
jokes,
loving my husband,
makes me laugh,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's so funny! I've never thought of that one before. A classic in our house growing up was to wrap a rubber band around the spray nozzle at the kitchen sink. Everyone falls for it every year!:-)
Someone reads Martha Stewart :D lol
That sounds yummy!
Ok- that is a hilarious picture of David. Perfect timing. Props to you Liz, props to you. By the way, LOVE love love your header. Can I convince you to do one for me? Gosh I really need a nice new look. Let me know will ya?
Ok I think I just woke up Marc with my laughing. That's too much. And I always just stick to the the basic "Honey, we're pregnant" ho-hummers. I'll have to expand my repertoire next April Fools and do something like this. Did he think it was a bug? Or a pooplet? Or what? Man that's a good one.
Post a Comment