Tartraz{Disclaimer: This is the only picture I could find of Erica where she wasn't being "hardcore" or "pretty".}
I haven't seen Tartraz with my own two eyes for approximately 5ish years. She is one of those friends from my adolescent days that I really like but never know how to bridge the gap between Senior Graduation night and the present day. However, thanks to the wonderful world of Blogger, we have at least somewhat bridged the gap by using the WWW.
Some great things about Erica include:
Some great things about Erica include:
a) her enormous sense of style. It's rather paradoxical when you think about it because her style is enormous but captured on a tiny little frame. The way she dresses is bold and punchy and she has the body to just make you want to be sick (literally) so you can have her anorexic silhouette.
Did I just say that? Strangely, Erica eats more than your favorite farm animal. I think almost every other post, she mentions some kind of burrito that she ate or the Quesadilla Cheeseburger that she WANTS to eat.
Did I just say that? Strangely, Erica eats more than your favorite farm animal. I think almost every other post, she mentions some kind of burrito that she ate or the Quesadilla Cheeseburger that she WANTS to eat. b) that she is really, really, really funny. Only every once in a while do I read someone's blog and laugh really loudly and continue to laugh because it was so funny. Pretty much only CJane and Tartraz do that to me on a regular basis. I love it. I also love it when she randomly confesses things like, "Sophomore year of high school I cheated on all my Spanish tests by writing the words on my desk in pencil. I got an A. So, joke's on you morals."
c) that she is marrying her high school (junior high?) boyfriend whom I have also known during my adolescent years - poor guy. I am super excited for that wedding. It is going to rock. I can tell by how beautiful her ring is. I hope she invites me.
Although I am a little worried about what this marriage might do to her very serious relationships with Daniel Craig and Clive Owen. Wha?
My favorite part of Erica's blog might be her Tuesdays With Jihone segments. This one might be my favorite. Or this one. Holy crap they are funny! I have tears in my eyes from re-reading these.
Although I am a little worried about what this marriage might do to her very serious relationships with Daniel Craig and Clive Owen. Wha?My favorite part of Erica's blog might be her Tuesdays With Jihone segments. This one might be my favorite. Or this one. Holy crap they are funny! I have tears in my eyes from re-reading these.
CASE IN POINT:
Jihone: So what are you getting me for graduation? Something cool I hope.
Jihone: So what are you getting me for graduation? Something cool I hope.
Erica: Rollerblades?
Jihone: I think someone’s already getting me those. Maybe you should get me a BB gun.
Jihone: I think someone’s already getting me those. Maybe you should get me a BB gun.
Erica: Ok. Or a butterfly knife?
Jihone: No. I'll be fingerless.
Erica: Okay, how about I just make you a burrito.
Jihone: That’s kinda scary.
Erica: Yes it is.
Jihone: Something tells me it'd be like chopped up hot dog pieces and popcorn with spaghetti sauce. Half eaten.
Erica: That is sick.
3 comments:
LOL. Liz you have perfectly presented Erica and Tartraz. I forgot about that Tuesday with Jihoone and laughed out loud...again!
Ditto. To everything. Ditto.
Thanks for introducing me to Erica. Tuesdays with Jihone is one of my favorite things, it makes me laugh so hard.
Post a Comment