
I love my family. We went to a Christmas concert last weekend in Tempe and then headed over to Mill Avenue for a little gelato after. Only in Arizona can you eat gelato outside in December.
Jay and
Alice (sister), David and me, Christian (brother) and
NieNie, Madalyn (niece) and my dad.
P.S. David insisted on carrying me around that minute resulting in a rather ugly face.
7 comments:
I think it's a rather cute face!
You're so pretty, Liz!
Liz, your hair is soooo cute! Love it!
Guess who is in Tempe RIGHT NOW.
Typing this.
RIGHT NOW.
kt - you're in Tempe? You little devil, you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! You're coming right? Why are you staying in Tempe? I thought your grandma lived in Mesa?
What ugly face????? You look gorgeous!
Seriously - what are you talking about! You always look fabulous and this picture is no excpection! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment