Christmas WISH list:
1) A Bloodhound puppy named Frankie

2) These awesome Zumreed headphones.

3) This stellar Danish grandfather clock that I fell in love with in Boston. Good luck forking out the $2,000 price tag.
4) This super cute shirt from Shade.

5) These slippers could easily rock my world.

6) Gilmore Girls Complete Series. Sigh. I miss them.
7 comments:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I missed your blog messages!!!! I think I could be considered a busy person, but I still manage to sound like a total fool without a life. Figure that one out! Needless to say, I was excited to see your post. Where did the specific name of "Frankie" come from- don't get me wrong- I like it. You're just a crack up. Let's all get together for some Christmas Break Cheer!
I miss Gilmore Girls too. :( At least Logan and Rory didn't end up together. I hated Logan.
yes i've missed you....and gilmore...tear tear. ooh when i come we can eat popcorn and watch an episode or two!!!!
Yes, yes, yes, we missed you! And I can TOTALLY see you loving those blue striped slippers. And being giddy when you wear them. :)
That puppy is tdf!!
Hey I totally have that shirt in your banner!
Post a Comment