The wedding of Stephen and Leone
was wonderful! I love having a new sister-in-law!
She looked beautiful.
My brother looked like he would explode with happiness.
It's all good.
As we walked in to the temple,
we were commenting about how nice it was to have blue skies.
As we walked out of the temple,
we commented (in rather loud tones) about the BLIZZARD
falling all around us!
David made funny faces
as I switched between my peep toe pumps and
knee length black boots so as not to get frost-bite
after taking bridesmaid pictures.
My mom insisted we have a sisters and sisters-in-law picture.
Can you tell which of us are related?
The facial cheeks give it away.
Then, the photographer insisted we have a bridesmaid picture
with the bride. Naturally.
There's me on the right, Leone's sister, Leone, Leone's aunt and Leone's best friend.
Oh, wait, what? You want to see a picture of the bride and groom?
Whatever.
Aren't weddings fun?
They are especially in Seattle.
She looked beautiful.
My brother looked like he would explode with happiness.
It's all good.
As we walked in to the temple,
we were commenting about how nice it was to have blue skies.
As we walked out of the temple,
we commented (in rather loud tones) about the BLIZZARD
falling all around us!
as I switched between my peep toe pumps and
knee length black boots so as not to get frost-bite
after taking bridesmaid pictures.
Can you tell which of us are related?
The facial cheeks give it away.
with the bride. Naturally.
There's me on the right, Leone's sister, Leone, Leone's aunt and Leone's best friend.
Whatever.
They are especially in Seattle.
8 comments:
Could you be any more gorgeous? Seriously, you are so pretty!
yes. I agree. Those are great pics Liz!
I had am so happy your brother got married in Seattle. It was so nice to see you. Oh yeah, and sorry about the snow.
If it makes you feel any better it has been raining nonstop since. So at least you missed that.
The black and white theme worked out well! Yay!
you are supa tan! and they look so happy!
Looks lovely. Even the snow.
Thats so exciting Liz. I am so happy for Stephen! You look gorgeous!
Lovely!
Oh, and thank you for clarifying 'facial' cheeks to distinguish sisters.
Post a Comment