8.24.2007

Well, children. It's up and running . . . my "little ada treats" Etsy shop. Please, oh please, check it out here.

8 comments:

Erica said...

Beautiful stuff! I love the bird silhouette and the ABC painting. Let me know how it goes, how do you know how much to charge for shipping?

Malia said...

I have to add, Erica and I were talking about your stuff this morning. I am not surprised that you can paint amongst your many other talents! I might be in the market come Christmas time.

elizabeth said...

you girls are nice!! I love hearing that! If you really want something for christmas time, I can do personalized stuff too. in the next few weeks, I plan on putting up some aprons, bags, more paintings, cards and some scherenschnitte art.

Malia said...

YAY!!! That is perfect, I would really be interested!

AliceK[i]ND said...

Cute stuff Liz! You are so creative and talented.

Anonymous said...

That stuff is adorable! I am so proud of you!!!! Anyway, I really really would love for you to do my layout. Send me an e-mail (michaelrobinowens@hotmail.com) and I will give you my secret info to get into my blogger account to fix my boring page k?

Melissa said...

I had no idea you were so talented!! I love your stuff!

Anonymous said...

nascar gel candles
coast cutlery flashlights homepage
georgia career information system