8.23.2007

Last night I had a dream that I bought a dog. I was sitting around with friends trying to think of a name for it and someone suggested Victor. "Great idea!", I said, "Then I can call him 'Vic' for short". What? Perhaps I subliminally want a Russian breed, but then again, I don't. My nieces and nephew's godparent's just got my dream dog. Those ears kill me!

Anyway, also last night, David and I received our ClearPlay USB and watched Little Miss Sunshine. I have been dying to watch it but due to the rating, I was forced to put off the watching for a few months until we purchased this filtering DVD player. It was such a great movie! I loved it. We also rented The Last Kiss, Shooter and The Good Shepherd. If you couldn't tell, the last two are my husband's pick.

6 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

a filtering dvd player....what! more details please!

RoLo said...

Umm yes I would have the same question as well as "m". Was it actually good or did it bleep out random things that made the movie crappy?

Alisse Baldwin said...

Good morning gorgeous,

I recently {this morning} caught up on your blog and loved every {hour} of it. Your tag about your husband- I was like "Ok, weird" when like 4 things in a row was exactly what I would have answered and then when it continued to like, all of it, it was kind of creepy. Maybe we just have standard lives, or maybe we're twins seperated at birth. I pray for the latter.

elizabeth said...

Really, the ClearPlay is awesome. Check out their website: www.clearplay.com and then buy it at Target for $50. The crappy part is that you have to pay for a subscription ($50 for a year or $7 a month) to download the filters but it is worth it because there are so many rated R movies that I want to watch. Plus, you can customize what you want filtered as well as moderate the level. It's pretty cool. Like, in Little Miss Sunshine, there was a LOT of swearing but it was ok because they didn't bleep it out or anything, they just left out the sound. If it's a violent or sexual scene, they just totally cut it out. There were a couple of times that I was like, "What happened there?" but you will always get if you are watching an edited movie.

Alisse, you are so cute. I wish we were twins and that we looked just like you. We need to get together with our husbands and see if they like each other. That would be cool.

kt said...

I bought the "Little Miss Bossy" version of that tee at Urban Outfitters this weekend.

hee hee

elizabeth said...

kt, I am jealous. I want that shirt a lot. my birthday is on wednesday. anyone? anyone?