
My sister-in-law insists that I look just like Ashley Tisdale (a.k.a. "Sharpay" from High School Musical). I often think that this is not very good news but I can kind of see a resemblance in our coloring. Hmmm, I've been told that I look like Drew Barrymore (bleh) and Ashley Simpson (double bleh). Am I really that ditsy? Splendid.
5 comments:
Holy cow, you are so much cuter than Ashley Tisdale, I don't even put you guys in the same league. You blow her out of the water. (People tell me I look like Celine Deon all the time... it could be worse)
Wow, I thought that that pic was you when I first opened the page...but then I of course looked closer. And, to correct you, you have the hotness minus the dittyness of all those girls!
Did you watch HSM2? You guys are seriously sister material! Your personalities are definitely not the same, but looks-wise, she is you. You know I'm not the only one to tell you that!
Ok, ok. I guess I do look a little like her. I know what you mean. :)
Wait, what??? There's a High School Musical 2?
Post a Comment