1. Who is your man?
David Robert Bryant
2. How long have you been together?
2004 (break), 2005 - 2007: 2ish years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married?
Started dating my first week at BYU-I. He dumped me after a month. Awful. We were "friends" (if you know what I mean) for about a year and then got back together in December of 2005. We dated until we got engaged on August 4, 2006 and got married on November 3, 2006.
4. How old is your man?
25
You or your man?
1. Who eats more?
Probably him but it's different. He likes "real food" and I like treats. I will only eat a few bites of dinner if I have to stay my appetite for dessert. He doesn't care for dessert so he'll eat food to his heart's content.
2. Who said "I love you" first?
Him, the second time we dated. I told him that I didn't want to kiss another guy until I knew that it was going to be pretty serious (a.k.a. when we said "I love you"). We were constantly telling each other that we "like" each other and then one day we were cuddling and I said, "I like you a lot" and he looked at me and said, "I love you".
3. Who weighs more?
Him. He's pretty huge-like (height and muscle) and if I ever weigh more than him, I will kill myself.
4. Who sings better?
Um, me. But I love it when he sings. He just needs to practice. P.S. He is begging me to try out for American Idol but there is no way I will do so if even Emily didn't make it. (How did this happen?)
5. Who's Older?
Him. Almost exactly 2 years.
6. Who's smarter?
Math and Logic: Him
English and Reading: Me
English and Reading: Me
7. Who's temper is worse?
TOTALLY mine. I've never seen him lose his temper. I doubt he knows how.
8. Who does the laundry?
Me. He swears he "doesn't know how". I don't mind though.
9. Who does the dishes?
Him. I know that we'll never go to bed with a sink of dirty dishes because of him.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I don't know. Which side is the right side? I sleep by the side not next to the wall. I can't handle it.
I don't know. Which side is the right side? I sleep by the side not next to the wall. I can't handle it.
11. Who's feet are bigger?
His! Ew!
2. Who's hair is longer?
Mine (snicker). He's a little bald, bless his heart.
13. Who's better with the computer?
Definitely me.
14. Who pays the bills?
Usually me since he's going to school and only works part time. We use my bank account for bill paying anyway.
15. Who cooks dinner?
Me.
Me.
17. Who drives when you are together?
Him.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
It depends on who has the money. We have separate bank accounts. Weird?
19. Who's the most stubborn?
Me.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Me, but a lot of times it's really sarcastic and I do it just to bug him. I'm a bad wife.
21. Who's parents do you see more?
This summer it was his all the way in California, but now that my parents are home from their mission, mine.
22. Who kissed who first?
Neither of us remember our "first kiss" the "first time" we dated but it was before our first date. Our first kiss the "second time" we dated was right after he said "I love you". It was pretty funny actually because he told me later that he mostly just said "I love you" because he knew I wouldn't kiss him unless he said it. Trixy.
23. Who asked who out?
Him, I think.
24. What did you do?
We went to Idaho Falls and walked along the water by the Temple and talked. Then we went to dinner and I had Calamari for the first time. Afterward, we took a blanket to a beautiful spot by the Falls and made out. Awesome.
25. Who's more sensitive?
TOTALLY me. I cannot stress the "TOTALLY" enough. He has cried twice since I've known him.
1) When he proposed, he cried like a baby. I just giggled.
2) When we got married, he was crying pretty hard too. I didn't shed a tear.
26. Who's taller?
Him: 6'4"
Me: 5'6"
You do the math.
Me: 5'6"
You do the math.
27. Who is more indecisive?
Me, unless we're deciding where to go or what to eat because he is always saying, "Whatever you want, baby".
28. Who has more siblings?
Me, by a long shot, at 10. Him, 2.
29. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I think it's probably kind of even. He says that I "try" to wear the pants but that he's actually the one who does. I secretly agree.
30. Who has the best husband ever?
How (and why) would I say anyone else??? Are you crazy? My husband is the bomb!

6 comments:
liz i love your blog. I'm not the most consistant commenter but i love it, i always loved (and wanted to be semetrical to) your style.
P.s. your post makes being married sound really fun when some others make it sound like it is stressful.
Thanks Case! That's a really nice compliment. Being married IS really fun but it helps when you have a rockin' husband who makes you really happy. That's the key. I love your blog too. I just wish you wrote on it every once in a while. :)
What a sweet hubby you have...even if he thinks I am your aunt and not your cousin. Hee hee!
So get a joint checking account already! :)
Post a Comment