8.20.2007

I really love the weekends because I get to do whatever I want. This weekend, I wanted to make a lot of things. So, here is what I made:

- 8 beautiful word templates for bedroom wall (more on that later)
- 1 dinner of grilled shrimp kabobs basted with honey butter sauce served with mango salsa
- 2 paintings
- 4 loaves of homemade bread
- 4 blog headers
- 3 decorated cards
- 1 handmade bird book
and I almost successfully convinced my husband to buy me an armoire from Goodwill for $40 so I could strip it, paint it, new-knob it and love it. He said no but I'm still working on him.

Next week, I will begin selling a lot of my "makings" on Etsy. Get ready!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait! Keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

Very excited to see your goods!

Anonymous said...

My Aunt recently started selling on Etsy. She sells beautiful handmade jewelry under the name GemmaBeads. Check it out sometime. She is super talented and often makes her own beads. She's so cool :)