Oh yay! Did I tell you that I volunteer at the temple too and my mother in law is the secretary to the president. I love the temple even though it looks like a big box. Depending on where you are staying you could even come and see my home. Oh if not that is okay, but I am so excited!
7 comments:
It is a cool name. Where is she from?
She is from Seattle and they are getting married there on December 1. What are the details for Melanie's wedding? Bad question?
Is it FOR SURE in Seattle. Cool!
Wait so does that mean you are coming up here?!
Yes! I am coming up there. Let's get together Loretta!
Oh yay! Did I tell you that I volunteer at the temple too and my mother in law is the secretary to the president. I love the temple even though it looks like a big box. Depending on where you are staying you could even come and see my home. Oh if not that is okay, but I am so excited!
so they changed and it's now seattle?
Post a Comment