8.29.2007

Happy, Happy Birthday to me from me!

I'm taking the day off from blogging. See you tomorrow!

(picture from swankypanky.blogs.com)

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one. Bye the way, if you want to see Melanie's pictures, go to Thomas Tidbits (the link is on my blog) and you can see all the pictures.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Its your day girl; live it up! By the way, that cake looks amazing.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Happy Birthday, my love!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one and that you enjoy every minute!

Michelle @ Twig said...

23 Years of Awesome Right! Happy Happy Birthday with all my Mitchy Love.

RoLo said...

Happy Birthday! ...happiness will come to you all year...

marta said...

happy birthday. a beautiful blog. am glad to 'meet' you!

Case said...

liz bryant! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! enjoy your day lovely.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Bonne Fete!

Emily K Jacob A said...

This isn't fair, I was going to surprise you by wishing you a happy birthday WITHOUT a reminder! I've been thinking about you all day. Happy, happy birthday beautiful. I LOVE your wedding pictures by the way. How long have you been married?

angiedunn said...

Happy Birthday...not a month early. I am sending you all the e-licorice/pixie sticks every invented.

You are fabulous.

And congrats on the etsy debut. You are not only fabulous, but very talented as well.

much love!