Great news! I married the right guy for me according to BrainFall.com!
Apparently, the "kind of guy I would fall for" is Prince William (wowsa) with this description: You would fall for the gentleman. Keep an eye out for your love at your next formal or field trip to the opera. Watch out for bad boys who walk on the inside of the curb and don't hold the door for you, and you'll end up with the guy who's suave, sophisticated, and classy through-and-through.

Hmmm, dashing Prince William
Apparently, the "kind of guy I would fall for" is Prince William (wowsa) with this description: You would fall for the gentleman. Keep an eye out for your love at your next formal or field trip to the opera. Watch out for bad boys who walk on the inside of the curb and don't hold the door for you, and you'll end up with the guy who's suave, sophisticated, and classy through-and-through.

Hmmm, dashing Prince William
or
David - who rubs my feet after a long day, who insists on washing the dishes after I make dinner, who opens my door at every opportunity, who helps keep our house clean, who never complains about going to school full time and working, who is ever so confident in every situation?
I'll take the latter.

5 comments:
Ha, I just took that quiz and mine would be a tie between Toby McGuire and Will Ferril.
A joker + A closet geek = Rolf
I don't think there has ever been a truer statment.
Ha ha! I don't even know Rolf but that is funny because you are a joker + closet geek . . . and I mean that in the most complimentary way. P.S. Love your rockin' hair in your avatar.
I'm glad you didn't marry prince william also. I will post wedding pictures tomorrow. I only got a few, but Heather took plenty. Just email her or go to her blog, she might post some too.
Well that's a relief!
P.S. Liz, I totally stole your format for headers. Sorry, but I don't really care cause I love them.
Post a Comment