7.06.2007

I send in the timesheets to our accounting department for my job. Today, I asked Jack (the grumpy old man who is constantly singing me the songs he writes) to send me his timesheet. This is what he wrote back (and please keep in mind that he is really old and cranky):

No Way To Day
Go Back Home
Leave Me Alone

No timesheet here
Not from me, my dear

I've got far better things to do
Than sit here and make up a timesheet for you

There's a song in my head
Gotta write it down before it goes dead

Your time sheet will just have to wait
What the heck, it'll just be late

These rhymes coming to me
Are crying out to be free!


I love my job.

5 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

All I have to say is WOW!

angiedunn said...

that is the most random thing i've ever heard. yet, highly entertaining. jobs rock. people rock.

kt said...

hahahahahaha I'd love to see the reaction of my boss if I tried to get away with that. It's called, oh no, where is my paycheck????

Jenn said...

that is so very random!

Melissa said...

I love crusty old men!