David loves the T.V. show Scrubs. I used to hate that he liked it until I bought him the entire 2nd season for Christmas. What is wrong with me? Now I love it. It is a really, really, really funny show. Here's a little preview of an episode that we watched last night for which I was busting up for hours.J.D.: You don't even know my name.
Dr. Cox: Yes, I do. It's John or Joe or Ji or Mmm.
I love Dr. Cox. He is the most hilarious. David especially loves Turk, J.D.'s black best friend. His favorite episode is when the two are on a double date and J.D. is arm wrestling his girlfriend. J.D. pretends to struggle at his girlfriend's strength and kindly then lets her win. Then Turk and his wife, Carla, begin arm wrestling. He shows her no mercy and when he finally defeats her, he stands up and yells,
"SEE WHAT YOU GET CARLA? SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE WARRR-IORE!"
I have to admit that it is pretty funny . . . although the humor has been worn off a little since David quotes that saying at any given opportunity. If you are a fan of Zach Braff, this is him at his finest. Also, if you are trying to get in with the cool "music crowd", be sure to check out the soundtrack. It was some crazy awesome tunes.
6 comments:
don't worry, those were all me. i'm lame. what i wanted to say is...i heart scrubs. dr. cox is my favorite. i might have had a dream about him once where i was his girlfriend. the end. sorry to hijack your blog.
My husband loves this show too. I think it has convinced him to go to medical school. (And I'm only kind of joking...)
(This is Sarah Haslip's sister by the way... Your blog is cute!)
Post a Comment