7.12.2007

Today, Amelie reminded me of two things.

1. There are many little things to love in life.

2. When something incredible happens, do something incredible.
Now let me remind you of something: see this movie.

6 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

the edited version that is ;o)

Jenn said...

ok- what movie is this and would I like it??

Melissa said...

I am on it! I could use a good flick!
(Are there any "crusty old men" in it?
Liz - I am soooooooo kidding!

kt said...

ooooh we bought this from cleanflicks' going-out-of-business sale and it is now a family favorite. love it.

Anonymous said...

jenn? you haven't seen it?!! what?! i agree with liz...a must see. i too, rented it from CF & it changed my life. it will basically be the most magical, aesthetically attractive, insightful, amazing 2ish hours of your life. {and it makes you feel smart w/ the subtitles & all}

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Amelie is good to have around.

Agreed.