Hi, I found your blog a few weeks back. So cute! Anyways, I too am thinking about a dog. This week its a Havanese. Here's the link. http://www.nevenahavanese.com/index.html
Beagles are very cute but they run away a lot. It's part of their nature, givin what they were bred to do. Also, look into how they are with kids, since you seem to want them.
6 comments:
Hi,
I found your blog a few weeks back. So cute! Anyways, I too am thinking about a dog. This week its a Havanese. Here's the link. http://www.nevenahavanese.com/index.html
Have a great day.
surely big d wants one too right?
"Not until we get a yard", he says. I surely agree but just look at that face!
Big D?
Beagles are very cute but they run away a lot. It's part of their nature, givin what they were bred to do. Also, look into how they are with kids, since you seem to want them.
My kids are dying for a puggle. We keep saying when summer is over, they are pretty dang cute.
Beagles keep you up all night with their loud WHINING!
Post a Comment