
Assignment #52 (click on link for clarification):
Me: Hello?
Him: Hey girl.
Me: Hi! What are you doing?
Him: Just thinking about how I have the most awesome wife in the whole entire world.
Me: Ah, really?
Him: Yeah. I love you so much.
Me: Mmm, I love you too.
Him: I’ve been thinking that you are prettier than Kiera Knightley, more fun than Krista, sexier than Heidi Klum and more classy than Audrey Hepburn. To me, you are perfect. I think about you all day and I miss you all the time. You are the best wife I could ever ask for and you are perfect for me. I will never hurt you or make you sad. I love you mucho my little green chili.
Me: Ahhh, I love you too!
Him: Oh, and I think we should have a baby.
Me: WHAT? Meet me at home right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment