4.02.2007

I forgot to mention that we went to heaven, I mean,
San Diego a couple of weeks ago.



It was my first time ever at the "Zoo".
Right.
If you want to call it that.
Except I just sat here for a long time and couldn't think of
a better word.

Our favorite was the polar bear.
So very fun to watch him push his giant paws against the glass
(right in my face, I might add)
so he could swim around in the cool water
and roll the red barrel over and over again in a playful manner.
Not sure if it was a "him" though.

There was much fur.


Other than that, we ate and shopped and slept
and had a grand ol' time with some funny stories to boot.
Funny/embarrassing stories that can only be repeated
in a manner of the strictest confidence . . . or at least not on the internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the best life darling! I love the San Diego Zoo... otherwise known as my sanctuary. I spent multiple days there each summer just enjoying the nature.

Michelle @ Twig said...

Which means you'll be calling me to tell the embarassing secrets right!....