Something amazing just happened (a week and a half ago).
Do you remember this fugly piece of furniture that lived over our master bathroom toilet?
I do. And I hated it.
When David and I moved into our house in November, the previous tenants left this and we kept it for its functionality.
I desperately needed a place to put my hair root lifter and Sensual Amber body lotion.
And then -- it happened . . .
I went to D.I.

I love that little piece of charity.
Anyway, I found this awesome replacement for a whopping $15!
Woop woop!
Don't you just love it?
It does so much for our bathroom.
Do you remember this fugly piece of furniture that lived over our master bathroom toilet?
I do. And I hated it.
When David and I moved into our house in November, the previous tenants left this and we kept it for its functionality.
I desperately needed a place to put my hair root lifter and Sensual Amber body lotion.
And then -- it happened . . .
I went to D.I.
I love that little piece of charity.
Anyway, I found this awesome replacement for a whopping $15!
Woop woop!
Don't you just love it?
It does so much for our bathroom.
3 comments:
Wow! It's gorgeous! You totally scored on that one!
that is gorgeous, i love the books! something i never imagined as a must have in the bathroom until peter entered my universe!
Lizzy, that is so you. When you described it over the phone I didn't quite get the full effect. It looks lovely against the yellow wall. So much better! And hey, is fugly your new word :o)
Post a Comment