1.19.2006

my creations

I make food . . . Elizabeth



Roasted duck with a Pomegranate Walnut Sauce, Roasted herb potatoes, and Pecan Lemon Haricot Verts











My first cake


















Spinach salad with seasonal berries and Goat Cheese ball with Balsamic vinaigrette











Florentine Cannolis with Cinnamon Ricotta filling















Pistachio Encrusted Salmon with Creamed Spinach, Gingered Dal and Cilantro Chutney











Bell Pepper flower garnish

4 comments:

Mary said...

Liz, It's almost lunch time, and after viewing the pictures of your food creations, I'm ready to eat. I wish I could go to your buffet next week. It sounds fabulous. You are amazing, as usual. Love, mom

Erica said...

I have to confess something. Liz I don't think we've talked since high school, but I must tell you that occasionally I read your blog. I have a lot of free time at work, so blog surfing is often the activity. Anyway I was starting to feel like a stalker. So glad you're doing well, and it looks like you've become an amazing chef! Okay that's all. And i'll probably keep reading: don't be creeped out.
--Erica Guttery circa Taylor Junior High and Mesa High School

AliceK[i]ND said...

Liz, everything looks beautiful and delicious! I'm starving... literally. But tomorrow is the last day of my fast! Woohoo!

AliceK[i]ND said...

How do you make those flower pepper things? That looks really cool.