Those Kids . . .
They are such characters . . . (tisk tisk). Every year, my mom’s side of the family has a Thomas Family Christmas Party. Oh, what a joy. It’s really nice to see the out-of-staters (myself included) and to get a present from Kris Kringle (this year, a great leather-bound edition of Pride and Prejudice). However, there are some things that I could do without: the horrifically cheesy actions during “Let It Snow”, the unknown casserole dish “made with love”, having to get a picture taken on Santa’s lap (gross in itself) at the age of 21, etc.
This year, I especially enjoyed watching the kiddos at the annual festivities. Lucy was definitely going for the gold there in the pink jacket.
Collin has a wonderful singing voice . . . I must admit though, this picture sure looks like a Karaoke shot.
Can’t you just see Jack thinking, “What is that? And what does is he doing wearing it?”?
No comments:
Post a Comment