My boss never stops talking. I think I am going to cry or punch him in the face whenever he comes in to my office and just chats away for an hour . . . sometimes longer! I can’t get anything done. Today, he came in to where I was typing up a script for a show to tell me about his aging parents, how record companies label their CDs, snowbirds, big cities vs. small towns, the organization of the music library (and every part of it), the life of Oscar Hammerstein II, Legos, skiing, “active tense”, so on and so forth. Poor guy. I think he just wants someone to talk to. I think I’ll send this letter home with him tomorrow:
Dear Parent,
Your son is such a pleasure to have around. He’s so attentive and intelligent, but I worry that he is not getting enough attention at home. ??
Thanks,
Ms. Nielson
No comments:
Post a Comment