8.09.2005
Apologies and Vacation
I just got back from Arizona last night. For all of you devoted "adachef blogspot readers", I apologize for my slacking off. I'm a terrible person. Being in Arizona was an interesting experience. Going from beautiful New England to horribly hot Mesa was not the most pleasant experience. It was strange how as I flew into Sky Harbor the tears started to flow. I can never stop them coming whenever I see Phoenix from up high. I get so choked up with the prospect of being able to see my family in just a few minutes. It's wonderful. I went home for my best friend, Sarah's, wedding. It was a lot of fun. I'll write more later. I'm using my roommate's computer and she's on her way to New York and needs to take her wonderful PowerBook G4 with her. Bummer. I want one of these things! When I get the chance, I'll post some pictures of the wedding and such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Liz,
Sorry we missed you. I didn't know you were here and just checked my phone messages (Wed. morning) and saw you called. I was hoping to get caught up with your exciting life!
Diane
Post a Comment