Yesterday was my 21st birthday! I had some friends over after FHE for a "drinking party" with non-alcoholic drinks. It was silly, really. We had fun though. I made a Grog (melon chunks, grape juice, cranberry juice and sugar blended with lots of ice), Fuzzy Navel (peach nectar, orange juice and ice) and Strawberry Colada (strawberries, strawberry nectar, cream of coconut and sugar blended with ice). I also made up one with pineapple juice, orange juice and blended with ice poured over grenadine. They were all pretty good. I bought some chips to eat with my grilled pineapple and avacado salsa and "improved" on some store-bought salsa. Poor college students just have to make do. Here are some pictures of the little get together.
8.30.2005
21st Birthday
Yesterday was my 21st birthday! I had some friends over after FHE for a "drinking party" with non-alcoholic drinks. It was silly, really. We had fun though. I made a Grog (melon chunks, grape juice, cranberry juice and sugar blended with lots of ice), Fuzzy Navel (peach nectar, orange juice and ice) and Strawberry Colada (strawberries, strawberry nectar, cream of coconut and sugar blended with ice). I also made up one with pineapple juice, orange juice and blended with ice poured over grenadine. They were all pretty good. I bought some chips to eat with my grilled pineapple and avacado salsa and "improved" on some store-bought salsa. Poor college students just have to make do. Here are some pictures of the little get together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment