7.29.2005

July 29, 2005 (IJ)

Chad didn't get in the Sturgeon unfortunately, but he did get in a HUGE Bass. It was insanely large and pretty cool. He cut off the head and secretly put it in the reach-in fridge in the grill room to freak me out later. It was really nice of him. Other than that, I worked in the grill room as usual. Alan didn't come in the morning and I was a little worried that he had gotten in an accident. By 11:00, I was really worried. He was supposed to be in by 8 and still wasn't there. Then, Chad came in and said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you that Alan had a doctor's appointment this morning. He'll be in soon.". Nice. I'm glad that he was okay. It was nice to work alone in the grill room in the morning because I had a lot to do and the time went by faster.

No comments: