7.28.2005
July 28, 2005 (IJ)
Alright, today I worked in the grill room as I normally do. The only exciting thing was that Chad came in and told me that he is getting a Sturgeon fish in tomorrow. That would be cool to see. Hopefully, he gets it in before I leave at 3:00. We do all the same things every day. Alan and I work in the grill room and then everyone else randomly comes in and talks to us about the functions that they are prepping for and all the gossip. It's pretty fun when to talk to people other than Alan throughout the day. I actually get along with Alan these days. If you will recall, I didn't care for him too much when he first started here and now I really like working with him. He's a nice guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment