Alan is out of town for the rest of the week and part of next week for his mother's wedding. So, Christina and I worked in the Grille Room today. It was a pretty busy day. We didn't have too many people, but it was a substantial amount. The past two days have been pretty nice out so a lot of people were swimming and sitting out on the patio. I find it incredible that some of these people have nothing better to do than chill at "the club" every day for hours at a time. It's ridiculous.
Last night, BHCC had "cocktail night". When I got to work this morning, the whole dining room reeked of liquor. I heard from the wait staff that there were a lot of members there and they were all terribly drunk. They didn't leave until 2 a.m. and some of them brought their kids. One girl that worked last night said a guy brought his girlfriend and his 5-year-old son. It made me sick to think about it! A child that age is old enough to understand what is going on. From all the talking about the drunken people, I wondered who the designated drivers were? Were there any? I'm so glad I don't drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment