6.04.2005

Sandwich

One more thing, I just made up a really yummy sandwich if anyone wants to try it. I took two slices of sourdough bread and brushed them with olive oil. Then I piled on turkey slices, thin slices of Granny Smith apples and Havarti cheese, and cooked it. It would make an awesome panini, but I just heated it up in a saute pan until the cheese melted. Havarti is a great melting cheese, by the way! Awesome on soups . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to feel 2 things every time I read Liz's blogs, jealous and hungry! Your descriptions of food are simply scrumptious...and what a town, the Big B, to go to baseball games, museums, and whole food stores. I'm probably most jealous of the last, although I did happen to find one little new health food store here in Rexburg...although it is lacking a lot, it still puts a smile on my face! Lizzy you're living it up right now, don't forget that. Don't let life get you down because you are having a dream of an experience...if you will just recognize all of the opportunities at hand. Love ya babe