6.03.2005

June 3, 2005 (IJ)

Boy, today was busy. You know how I said that Eddie and I can't communicate very well, but we still get along? Well, Eddie was off today so I was working with Santa. She is from the Dominican Republic and really doesn't know English very well. Eddie fully admits that his English is terrible, but Santa is significantly worse. She has a heart of gold, but I think she thinks I'm really stupid (or deaf) because I constantly have to ask her to repeat herself and she does the same with me. It's really frustrating. I never knew how important communication is in the kitchen. The members of the club are also incredibly demanding. Forget the menu. Almost everyone has a special order and we have to re-do it a couple of time for them to be satisfied. It's crazy! Tomorrow is going to be just as, if not more, busy. Yikes!

After work, I went to the Red Sox game at Fenway Ball Park. It was SOO cool! I had such a great time! I went with my ward because it was LDS night. The ward choir sang the National Anthem and we had our own section practically. I love this city. There's so much to do and see. It's a blast living here. However, it's now 12:17 a.m. and I have to be up by 6 a.m. to get to work on time. Bleh. That, I do not love.

No comments: