6.02.2005
June 2, 2005 (IJ)
Good day at work today. I worked with Eddy in the 19th Hole room. It's members only dining and a lot like the grille room except we actually have customers. It was pretty cool though because it was just Eddy and me so I had a lot to do. For the first time, I felt like I was a cook. He was actually relying on me to do stuff. He's this cute little Chilean man (about 50) and has been there about 11 years. He has a very heavy accent so I can hardly understand him, but we get along. Our lunch special today was a chicken and summer vegetable wrap. We slice a grilled chicken breast, place it on arugula along with grilled summer squash, asparagus, onions and roasted red peppers. Everyone seemed to like it. That lasted me all day. Pretty uneventful, but it kept me busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment