Just check out Raja Bell - and you will find yourself immediately obsessed with the game...even if you do nothing but watch him the whole time! Too bad the season's over!
Honestly, (and I may be shot for saying this) I don't really care either. I only keep tabs on it for Teresa while she is on her mission. Luckily, she'll be home soon and I won't have to anymore :)
Being a Suns fan is one of my talents. Clearly, your talents already are too numerous and abundant to have to resort to developing such a passive talent. Shoot, now that they're out, I think I may be low in the talent arena for a while. No pun intended.
Chalk me up to total apathy. At the recent Suns game we attended I used the binoculars to count how many boob jobs were sitting in front row seats. With old men. And loved meandering around the various concession stands.
Emily, I absolutely refuse to believe that your devotion to the Phoenix Suns is one of your only talents. Puh-lease! Speaking of which, when do we get to see pictures of your new house?
9 comments:
Just check out Raja Bell - and you will find yourself immediately obsessed with the game...even if you do nothing but watch him the whole time! Too bad the season's over!
If it makes you feel better I don't even know what it is
I heart PHX SUNS
Honestly, (and I may be shot for saying this) I don't really care either. I only keep tabs on it for Teresa while she is on her mission. Luckily, she'll be home soon and I won't have to anymore :)
even i've become a little obsessed.....!
steve nash is my boyfriend ... so im obsessed.
i even named my dog after him :o)
This is cute.
Being a Suns fan is one of my talents. Clearly, your talents already are too numerous and abundant to have to resort to developing such a passive talent. Shoot, now that they're out, I think I may be low in the talent arena for a while. No pun intended.
Chalk me up to total apathy. At the recent Suns game we attended I used the binoculars to count how many boob jobs were sitting in front row seats. With old men. And loved meandering around the various concession stands.
Emily, I absolutely refuse to believe that your devotion to the Phoenix Suns is one of your only talents. Puh-lease! Speaking of which, when do we get to see pictures of your new house?
Karen, You slay me.
Post a Comment