I'm in a blogging mood today. We're off to the cabin this afternoon so maybe that's why I'm so bloggy. I think I just created a new word. Spread it around.
In any case, I forgot to post pictures of the cake I made for Stephen and Leone's open house. It was a Pumpkin Spice Cake with Honey Cream Cheese Frosting, Toasted Walnuts, Mandarin Oranges and Pomegrante Seeds. It was delicious and very pretty. What do you think?
oh my gosh are you kidding me! that thing is absolutely gorgeous....i can barely believe it's beauty! you know i'm stealing you for you know what right???
12 comments:
oh my gosh are you kidding me! that thing is absolutely gorgeous....i can barely believe it's beauty! you know i'm stealing you for you know what right???
You're stealing me for you know what? I can't imagine. *snicker snicker*
It is gorgeous, and I want a piece. This is why I look the way I do.
It's beautiful!!
It's so beautiful- I thought it was new house decoration! You've certainly got talent, girlfriend!
I only wish that I could dream of eating a cake that looks this blasted good!! Are you kidding me? How many hours did this take?? AMAZING!
It was gorgeous and delicious. My cakes were embarrassed to be on the same table with it.
I want some! It looks delicious!
Wow Liz! Can you send some of that my way? My mouth is watering just looking at it!
Post a Comment