1.23.2008

{organizing hearts}

I heart organizing. I especially heart organizing at work because I can order all the supplies that I want free of charge (for work use, of course). It is glorious. One system that I think is the bomb is Smead Viewables. I love it because you can color coordinate (an organizing favorite) and it formats your labels for you using software rather than trying to find the right label template. I also love this system because it is top-viewing so that you don't have to sift through each folder to see what you are looking for. Plus, it is fairly cheap.
I also love all things at The Container Store. How I wish there was one in Arizona! Their elfa system rules.

If we ever live in a small apartment (which is likely if we move to California) then I will definitely invest in this IKEA wardrobe or something similar. For $299 it would be just dandy (and it matches our dressers); however, a nicer more expensive version would be exceptional too. I hear you Restoration Hardware!
And most recently, I was inspired by Design Mom's office renovation. I mean, I wasn't surprised that she could pull off such a cool project but it was so "do-able" for me. My office is also my craft/guest room. I especially love the look of distressed metal mixed with pretty things. She used Martha's How-To for these stripped tin boxes.

Other favorites (from Martha) include these spice jar labels, luggage tags and handy kitchen charts.

Does anyone want to share their organizing hearts?

No comments: