EldonMy cousin, Eldon, could have possibly been on my "stranger no danger" list were it not for blogging. Being 15ish years older than myself, we never really spent much time socializing at the family Christmas party . . . especially when our other 90 or so cousins were all there to take up our precious cousin time. Needless to say, I had no idea when I was growing up what a riot he is! Reading his blog has not only let me get to know my cousin a little better but I have also learned a few things from him:
1) Living in San Diego is a dream. Like, I didn't already know that.
2) His wife and children are blonde beauties and he is madly in love with his wife.
3) He seemingly has a very stylish and glamourous work life, including traveling the world and eating interesting things.
4) He is a bit of a crazy person when it comes to ice cream and pumpkin carving.
5) He is a really good Dad.
6) He is super "SoCal" (and by my standards, really cool).
7) He respects women.
Reading Eldon's blog is a little treat for anyone with even half a sense of humor. The experiences he has are pretty commonplace but the way he describes each one and how he reacted, will make you giggle (or perhaps "Guffaw") as you read. His writing style is brutally honest, and therefore, hilarious. Do yourself a favor and read here.
6 comments:
I couldn't agree more. He is such a fun guy!
Hey how do you get the border around the pictures, but not your header. Do you do that yourself?
I have totally wasted a lunch break figuring out how you do it.
15ish years age difference. Ouch!
I moved away from AZ in 1986 except for a few months here and there. How old were you then 2 or 3?
Am I that scary old guy hanging on to youth?
agreed! I feel like I know Eldon now. (weird)
I so love reading Eldon's blog!
Post a Comment