alice k{i}ndSisters are often a lot alike . . . which is most definitely the case with my sister, Alice k{i}nd. She's so shrewd with all that "k{i}nd" stuff. You see, she really is "k{i}nd" and those letters are also her initials. She's ever so clever. She also really, really loves the Suns.
Alice and I have a lot in common. For example: We both have blonde hair. We both have the same "singing nose". We both love her children . . . a lot. We both love the Imogen Heap song from "The Chronicles of Narnia" and could listen to it on repeat on her kitchen iPod while we discuss the best way to make a recipe.
Another great thing about Alice is that when she was single and living at home, we had to share a room. I don't know how she could bear being 26ish and sharing a bedroom with a young girl at 11ish, but she did. When she would go out on a date, I would lay in bed and watch her get ready in the adjoining bathroom and then she would turn on Christofori's Dream when she left so that I could sleep. I still love that song. Alice and I have a lot in common. For example: We both have blonde hair. We both have the same "singing nose". We both love her children . . . a lot. We both love the Imogen Heap song from "The Chronicles of Narnia" and could listen to it on repeat on her kitchen iPod while we discuss the best way to make a recipe.

Alice is the busy mother of 3 children. She drives them to and from school, lessons, activities and thousands of other things. She has a singing group for children, a time-consuming church calling, a {really funny and cool}
husband and various other activities that take up her blogging time. Be sure to check her blog for sporadic postings. It is very fun read . . . especially when she writes about something her adorable children say or do. See Alice here.
8 comments:
Don't worry, I've stalked all your links and think everyone you're related to is completely awesome, Alice definitely included. (:
Good seein' ya last night! It's been forev, it seems! You're adorable, and made me wish I was a fun mom/got into the Halloween spirit! Ha!
Alice is so cool. I love your blogs!
I love your blog-it is fun reading about your relatives!
Tricia
I love Alice! She used to babysit me when I was very small. I remember thinking she must be an angel when I was little because she was so beautiful and sang so well.
Wow. I'm flattered and embarrassed. And by the way, the "kind" part is meant like "human kind" or "man kind," as in "my family." Though I would like to be known as "kind" too. :)
K = Kathleen
N = Nielson
D = DeWitt
Oh! Well, I like my rational better.
The funny part is that yesterday when I called, I overhead you call Jack a "booger". I was laughing pretty hard to myself when you said that. :)
I love the way you are blogging too! AND I think Alice is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world!
you totally look just like your sister!
Post a Comment