Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I had zip, zero, zilch time yesterday. Grammy's funeral and then 7 hours of driving to and from Snowflake for the burial in one day, made for one tired evening. I promise to update soon. Maybe tonight?
Ok, so i just started this whole blogging thing, and found your page. It is amazing. Don't look at mine yet OK! Can I just tell you that you are one of my favorite people - even though I never see you! I think if I could choose to be one person - it would be you! Here's why: First of all, you are gorgeous, and it 's not really fair that you are so hot, but I just have to get over it! Also, you are amazingly talented - is there anything you don't do well? If there is, then I don't know about it. I'm hoping that some day I will be able to develop 1/4 of the talents you have! You are seriously amazing! Tell David not to worry, I am not hitting on you or anything! Have a great day!
2 comments:
Ok, so i just started this whole blogging thing, and found your page. It is amazing. Don't look at mine yet OK! Can I just tell you that you are one of my favorite people - even though I never see you! I think if I could choose to be one person - it would be you! Here's why: First of all, you are gorgeous, and it 's not really fair that you are so hot, but I just have to get over it! Also, you are amazingly talented - is there anything you don't do well? If there is, then I don't know about it. I'm hoping that some day I will be able to develop 1/4 of the talents you have! You are seriously amazing! Tell David not to worry, I am not hitting on you or anything! Have a great day!
I miss it when you don't blog, but it sounds like you had a full day. I guess I will let you off the hook!
Post a Comment