9.26.2007

Many of you gave the nicest compliments about my Etsy items . . . unfortunately, every item is still residing in the shop. I can only assume the price tag was a too high so I've lowered my prices to promote some selling. If you like something, please buy! I am have scores of creative ideas for new products in mind; such as Christmas aprons, Amy Butler fabric bags, etc. but I can't afford to make anything until I sell a few things.


If you want something made (i.e. a painting, silhouette, Christmas cards, etc.) I will make it! Here are two sample Christmas card I designed for my family this year.

9 comments:

sarah cool said...

Here is my perspective! I love that Etsy - it's great! It's been fun to look at your goods!

I know that I've looked at your shop and actually considered buying. Here is what deterred me - I had a hard time visualizing the ACTUAL canvas on my wall. And when I'm on the internet, I'm at work, trying to be fast... so I just clicked away and said, "another day."

It would be helpful (for me at least - it is ENTIRELY possible that I'm crazy and most people's brains don't work this way!) if I could see a picture of the painting (like you have) and then also a photograph of the canvas leaning against a wall or something - or perhaps next to something that I can gauge the height off of. I know you give dimensions, and that is great, but I'm a bit of a visualizer... :) :)

I think your work is beautiful!

Michelle @ Twig said...

LOVING the christmas cards....can I book you for my cards when I get married!...
and
I've really wanted to buy something from your etsy shop....maybe with lowered prices I will look again!...although, christmas is coming up so....

elizabeth said...

Thanks Sarah! I don't think you're crazy at all. I will definitely take some more pictures for dimension's sake.

M, why wait 'til your married? If you're concerned about being single in the picture, I could always photoshop in a gorgeous hunk.

Case said...

liz
so i found out today your not going to work there anymore...dang. That brings us back to lunch. When? Where? We'll talk art and pretend like its a business meeting so we can write it off for tax purposes.

Melissa said...

No need to thank me... I have been coveting that one for awhile. After it went on sale, how could I not get it! Yeah for me!!!!

kemra said...

Thanks - the pictures worked! I love the Christmas cards! You are really good at that kind of stuff! I would love to hang out with you. I always have fun with you around!

Michelle @ Twig said...

Thanks E, I'll have to think about that one!

AliceK[i]ND said...

Liz, can I hire you to create a custom Christmas card for me, like these gorgeous ones?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am placing an order for 100 Christmas cards with my face smack dab next to Patrick Dempsey! I'm actually kinda serious