9.14.2007

Friday's Joke

You might be a redneck if you (or your wife) are quoted in the newspaper for saying this:

11 comments:

RoLo said...

Thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

i feel like that was published in the local paper, here in texas. thanks!

Carina said...

Wow...just wow.

Brandi said...

LOL-- there are some pretty questionable people out there.. :0)

AliceK[i]ND said...

I'm going be laughing about that all day!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I was quoted in the newspaper??? Hoe come no one told me! I'm famous!!

Michelle @ Twig said...

I'm still laughing!

Alisse Baldwin said...

*Wow, I'm even more of a redneck because I said "hoe" instead of "How." I think it added character to the sentence, don't you? :>

Linnea said...

That's hilarious! I love it!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Liz! Hi cute girl! I haven't seen you since I graduated. You look so stinkin' cute, always were. I was just looking through my pictures from our choir trip to Vegas and found pictures of you and me and Nathaniel and others on the rides at Circus Circus. I'm so glad I found you:)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I kinda had to cringe at that joke because just the other night I ran to the mall in old jersey shorts, my smelly cut off t-shirt, no makeup, (you catch my drift, it was not a pretty sight). When I got home my parents took one look at me and my mom just shook her head, clearly feeling like she failed as a parent. My dad just made some comment about how in the heck was I going to get dates when I went out in public like that. Hmmm