8.08.2007

I want to buy this fabric from ReproDepot and make cute curtains for my kitchen sink window.

Don't you love how the pattern is of melons?
How perfect for a kitchen!

Don't you also love how the colors perfectly match my kitchen walls and kitchen countertops?
How perfect for my kitchen!





6 comments:

Sarah said...

do it!

Michelle @ Twig said...

mmmm, stay in your house just so that you can make those darling curtains in your darling kitchen!

Anonymous said...

um.. sorry about the crying. i do think you need to check my page again today when you get the chance... it is picture filled

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

do you change your header everyday? everytime i check your blog it is diff...love it.

elizabeth said...

nie nie, i know. i am a little obsessed with changing my header. i think i'll keep this one for a while though. what do you think?

Sarah said...

LIZ, I am serious. I need your help!!!