8.10.2007

Gimme some Pro-tec-shon!

This is my favorite story of David as a little boy:

David was 5-years-old and over heard his parents talking about how a neighbor had their house broken into and robbed. The family was obviously upset. At 3 a.m. the next morning, Bob (David's dad) was on his way to the farm and found a large hole in their garage door with David asleep next to it. He asked David what had happened and David fessed up. He had used a drywall saw to cut out a hole in the garage door just big enough for the end of a toy gun and was staked out looking for robbers to protect his family.


THIS is why I love him. Last night, we rented Disturbia and I was a little scared but not a lot because I have a husband who protects me and it is amazing. I love it.

2 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

wow a completely new layout! it's been a while since you've gone that far huh!!!
love that story. I can just picture little D!

Sarah said...

Liz, your new layout/photo is great! You must teach me how to enhance my blog.