Last weekend, we went to the cabin for a little refreshment from the hot weather.

David and I invited my cousin, Joseph and his awesome wife, Heather. We also invited two other wonderful friends, Eric and Kami, and had a great time with everyone there. I love homemade hamburgers.

We took a long walk at dusk on the golf course and it was lovely feeling cool, soft grass between my bare toes. I have missed that. Here are Heather and Joseph walking along behind us.

We also made homemade pizza. I bought a ton of pizza dough from Trader Joe's and it was so good! If you want homemade pizza and you don't want to make your own dough, try out Trader Joe's. It is really good.
I could seriously live at the cabin. The weather was perfectly lovely and I never wanted to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment