7.21.2007

First news first:

I cut myself some bangs. Not sure I like them.Then, I picked up this print from Michael's and bought this junky frame for $5 at the 2nd hand store. Not sure I like it.
Back to David's birthday festivities, I made him French toast for breakfast. Here's a tip for spectacular French toast, use Brioche bread (I found some at Trader Joe's)I also made him a Hoola Hoola Dream Cake that night. It looks ugly but it sure was good!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Bangs look adorable- but you are beautiful and can't go wrong with or without them!
Happy belated birthday to your adorable husband too!

Anonymous said...

Your bangs look good! Tell David Happy Birthday! See you at the ranch!

AliceK[i]ND said...

Yeah, Hula Hula Dream Cake doesn't look that great, but looks can be deceiving! :)

Michelle @ Twig said...

your bangs look HOT! I'm saying Yes to them. We must be telepathy BFF, I've been thinking of bangs!