5.23.2007

Sweet Pork

There are quite a few reasons why yesterday afternoon was sweet.

· Nordstrom let us exchange David’s Hugo Boss suit that ripped the second time he wore it (at my graduation) right in the crotch. Hee hee.
· Angel Sweet. For me: chocolate and coconut. For David: mango and watermelon.
· I was dying for Café Rio and David tried painfully hard to get me my favorite salad using sneaky tactics but I wouldn’t let him because it costs money. He’s so cute.
· David offered to make dinner because I “need a break”.
· We had omelets and potatoes.
· David cuddled with me when we went to bed even though it is sweatingly hot in our house.

· David turned on the air conditioning because I was sweatingly hot.

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

OMG! Liz, we would SOOOO love to come. BUT, it's R-dawg's graduation tonight...and I hafta go to that. And Myron has to work. {insurance appointments} BUT HELLO...I want a raincheck...most definitely. That would be way fun to chill with you guys. Thanks for the invitation!

f said...

i have a recipe for sweet pork
and for the creamy tomatillo dressing, if you would like friend. ;o)
i know you are chef, so im sure you can figure it out. but if you want, lemme know.
miss ya.